b18c1 swap into 93 dx po6 chipped wiring issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gqfromgp

hondumbfounded
ok so im sure the answer to this is on here a million times but as my lucks plays out i cant find what i need. so we got this b18c1 swap and installed it in my buddies 93 dx coupe. runs great vtec works great as well. my ? is we dont have an o2 sensor hooked up and i cant seem to find the female plug for it... i feel retarded but i have looked and looked. my ?'s are:
#1 where is this plug at?
#2 would the stock d15b7 4 wire o2 sensor work for the b18c1 swap?
#3 there is a canister that mounts on the firewall somewhat under the intake that still has 3 vacuum lines not hooked up.....do we need these or what should we do with them if not.
#4 since im using an obd1 ecu do i need to hook up the iab and or knock sensors and for that matter what other sensors if any. i am using a chipped ecu so im sure the knock sensor is bypassed anyways but i would be nice to hook it up if i need to.

like i said the vtec is wired up. my main concern is any sensors that NEED to be hooked up as well as vacuum lines and what to do about the o2 sensor. please reply as it would be greatly appreciated.

The o2 sensor plug is on the front of the block because that is how it is mounted on d series engines. You need to lengthen the wires to run it behind the block to where the header meets the cat or too the cat depending on your setup. You do not need to wire knock because you have a chipped ecu. Lastly the canister in question is you evap canister, it is necessary for emissions but not to run the motor at all.

Back