b18c4 ecu help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

givethedogabone

hi,

i live in the uk and have recently brought a b18c4 swap. the engine is very similar to the b18c1 in the usa i belive.

the problem i have is that it has the dual runner inlet manifold and i need to know what ecus will run this engine! i am very desperate as my car is sitting on my drive and i cant get to work as i have no ecu!! please help!

incase it matters its going into a eg lsi (1.5 sohc non vtec)

thanks in advance - scott

Quoted post[/post]]
hi,

i live in the uk and have recently brought a b18c4 swap. the engine is very similar to the b18c1 in the usa i belive.

the problem i have is that it has the dual runner inlet manifold and i need to know what ecus will run this engine! i am very desperate as my car is sitting on my drive and i cant get to work as i have no ecu!! please help!

incase it matters its going into a eg lsi (1.5 sohc non vtec)

thanks in advance - scott

No ECU? Hopefully your engine comes with the wire harness intact. Your EG8 LSi stock is running a dpfi D15B2 with an OBD0 P04 ecu (equivalent to USDM PM5 ecu). Without the wire harness or some wiring work, having the correct ecu in hand wouldn't help much.

Back