b18c4 specs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PooM

Hi there,

I am new to the forum. I own a EK Civic Coupe (EJ6) with a b18c4 swap.

I bought the car like this a few weeks ago, but I was a d-series nut before, so I dont know much about the b18s.

I tried searching for specs on the engine, such as bhp, torque, redline, compression ratios, mpg, 0-60, 1/4 mile etc etc. But with not avail.

Can you please help??

Thanks,

Steve

PooM said:
Hi there,

I am new to the forum. I own a EK Civic Coupe (EJ6) with a b18c4 swap.

I bought the car like this a few weeks ago, but I was a d-series nut before, so I dont know much about the b18s.

I tried searching for specs on the engine, such as bhp, torque, redline, compression ratios, mpg, 0-60, 1/4 mile etc etc. But with not avail.

Can you please help??

Thanks,

Steve
someone can correct me if i'm wrong but the B18C4, if i remember correctly, is from the European Integra or Australian, I can't remember which. anyway, I beleive it's equvilent to the B18c1 which is rated at 170hp

The b18c4 comes out of the MB6 Civic VTi (5dr Saloon).

Is there no information about this engine anywhere then?

I clearly remember reading somewhere that the C4 was rated at 180-hp similiar to the JDM spec Integra SiR-G B18C.

That is correct. I am currently stationed here @ Ramstein AB, Germany. The B18C4 is rated @ 180hp and everything is virtually the same as the US B18C1. The only reason I know this is that I tore my B18C4 down and checked everyting out and measured everything out and once I put it all back together ran it on a DYNO and it ran @ about 176ish @ the wheels which tells me it is the same HP rating as the B18C1 in the states. It is just like the B18C6 here in Europe is the same as the B18C5 in the states. I don't know why they couldn't just use the same designations all the way around but they didn't and that is what you can use for your specs on your engine.

Back