B18c5 in a 91 EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slick469

Hey Everyone,
Names Brian and i just got a B18c5 although on the motor it doens't say b18C5 but the motor is and i'm pretty much confused on how to pull this off as of this point. Now i got everything i need to get the motor in the car the Z10 Xmember the 4-1 headers and the hasport mounts with an AC Bracket. So getting the motor in i can do but the wiring is unusual to me. I've done the b16 in a CRX swap allready and i thought the wiring was a piece of cake but i'm not familiar with converting OBD2 to OBD0. What do i need to make the wiring work? I heard about wiring conversion kits but how do i get the plugs under the hood to match my plugs in my Interior wiring harness? also how do i get the plugs from my harness to match with the computer? If you got any information for me that would be useful please post it. thankyou for your time.

Brian Miller

a hydrolic tranny mount kit, shift linkage and a obd0 vtec harness from japan

that b16 you did in a crx that harness should plug right into a type r, that is what im planning on anyways

how does it not say b18c5m what is it?

Back