B18c5 Into A 2000 Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mixmastermike

what's up everyone, i'm completely new to the engine swap but i've been doing my homework on them so don't be too harsh.

anyway, i'm picking up a 2000 civic si with less than 16000 miles on it and i want to drop a b18c5 in it...first off, just wondering if anyone on here has done it, and secondly i'm not having problems finding the complete setup, found a few places that will ship it to my door for 5,000

since the engine is made for an integra and i'm putting it in a civic, the engine mounts are of course different, but i can't seem to find any conversion mounts for the engine/car configuration...all i seem to find are the older style civics for the b18c

any help would be appreciated...and anything else i should be cautious on before doing the swap....

one last thing...i can smog this engine still as long as it's the same year or newer than the car correct????

since you already have a b series engine in your car, you should be able to use the existing mounts.

everything should drop right in .... your going from a B series OBD-2 engine to a B series OBD-2 engine
your stock mounts, linkage, harness, etc will all work fine

Back