b18c5 or cheaper and turbo??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

there is no way to do it without modding your harness or getting a 99-00 Si harness

the integra harness will not work in your car... even if it would that is a JDM engine so the harness will be backwards

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Jan 30 2004, 12:10 PM
So a 99 Si harness will work with this motor? Where should I shop for one of those?

:yes:
local junkyards

Junkyard.....hmmmmmmm. Not quite my style. I've never been to one. Will I have to get it out of the car myself? I don't have the skill to do that. I'm a fuktard when it comes to doing work on cars. I've got friends that can do it, but I don't want to have to ask them to find parts for me or go with me to get them. Do junkyards get the parts out of cars for you? I'll call around...if that doesn't work are there shops that I can buy the harness from?

yep, i'm a fuktard!

awesome! starting my calls now. you guys are great here! so there's no worries about the obd2a and 2b stuff when going this way?

So is there anything else I'll need other than the harness from a usdm 99-00 Si?

Back