B18C5 USDM ITR Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivicHavok

Now, I have a 98 EK Hatch, and I blew the stock D16Y7 motor that was in it. So now of course, i'm not gonna setttle for the stock 106hp that the motor gives me. I decided to pick up the B18C5 USDM ITR conversion for my Hatch. The kit comes with almost everything that i'll need, but my only concern is that I may have to upgrade the my brakes and suspension. Anyone know where I can pick up a USDM CTR brake/suspension conversion kit for my EK Hatch? Gonna need some cross drilled big brakes, and a 5 lug conversion kit.

you also don't have to do cross-drilled brakes. if its just for daily use and it won't ever see the track then its not nessecary to upgrade the brakes unless you just absolutely want to. same with suspension.

Your current brakes and suspension will work fine.Also when he says track he means like a road course not the 1/4 or 1/8th.But yeah your suspension is gonna be fine..if it isnt broke dont fix it.

Back