B18c5 with P73 ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrowNKiD

I found a lot on info on how to swap an b18c5 wit a chipped p28 but i would like to use a p73 ecu how would i do that?
Would i have to change the whole wireing harness? If i do would it be hard or just time consuming?

You'd have to get a conversion harness. Pretty simple, plug the harness into your existing ECU harness, then plug ECU into that.

Most of the ones you'll find are for OBD IIa (IIb) car so they can use a OBD I ECU. Do a google search for "honda ecu conversion harness".

it's in your best interests to us the P28, it makes the swap a lot easier, saves some cash, and plus you run obd1 instead of 2.

If you need a conversion harness or the P28, PM a guy on here named "KATMAN" He does those alot!!! He can Hook you up with anything you want to do!!!!
L8r, JIM

or try to get a hold of Kenji for reprogrammed P28's, he has an optimal ITR program for your motor and the p28.

Do you know if the ECU you have is OBD2a or b? I have an OBD1 to OBD2a harness for $65 shipped... Extremely high quality but I'm not sure who made it...

I have chipped P28s in stock and ready to ship for $180 shipped.

I guarantee all of my work and offer full technical support.

Please email me at kenji211@tampabay.rr.com

-kenji

Back