B18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jperso60

just swapped a b18c5 into a 93 hatch my question is what do i add next staying NA

basic bolt-ons... CAI, JDM 4-1 header(if you dont have it already), high flow cat, exhaust...
if you havent done suspension and brakes now would be a good time...
if youve done all of that then get some Toda spec B's (or C's if its not a daily driver) w/ cam gears, springs, retainers, etc...
lighter flywheel, better clutch, further port and polish, lighten the car ....

yeah if you dont already have the cold air intake, header and exhaust, then get them immediately... if you do have them and you wanna start goin internal, start with head work, and work your way down to pistons, rods, knife edged crank or lightened flywheel [which ever one you prefer]... definitely start to lighten the car, by removing the gas tank, getting lexan rear windows, fiber glass hatch etc etc... there is a world of possibilities :lol: :D

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 5 2003, 10:36 PM
definitely start to lighten the car, by removing the gas tank, getting lexan rear windows, fiber glass hatch etc etc... there is a world of possibilities :lol: :D

See i could live with no carpet, no interior panels, ac, all that kinda of stuff but when you take out the gas tank and put in a fuel cell, you almost made the car unstreetable. Stay away from that, and just when when you are racing, just put 3 gallons of gas in your car (=about 18 pounds {~6 pounds per gallon but if your running milk, that is 12 lbs a gallon} :) )

well i was just throwin out ideas :lol: :lol: :lol:

plus a downfall of having a smaller tank is that the inside of the car usually smells like gas, mine does anyway :(

Back