b18valve covers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Daras

yo guys, im back with a question.

Ive been trying to make a b18 swap for a long ass time but every time i get to where I want boom here comes MR financial troubles, so I basically just forgot about the idea and started looking for an already swapped civic, it will save me time and money (coz time is money)but ive had seen lots of those swapped cars and theres something that just bugs the crap outta me, the damn valve covers.... does the b18 "b1" comes with diffferent valve covers? or is it some dumb kids thats tryng to sell me a freaking b18a1 as a b1. could it be that they changed valve covers for the b1 somewhere along its production? if u know what year pls tell me, coz some times I have some kid send me pictures of his b18 but i dont know if it is really the b1 as he says so I discard him

valve covers are easily changed or customised. look for the block stamp by the tranny, and the head stamp under the exhaust manfiold to be certain.

valve covers are easily changed or customised. look for the block stamp by the tranny, and the head stamp under the exhaust manfiold to be certain.

ya thats thing why i dont trust the ppl sending me those pictures coz I cant be there to see the stamp, for xample look at this guy 93 b18b1 Hatch** JDM LOVERS

the valve cover looks like a b18a1 but he says hes got a b1, just wanted to know if that valve cover could be of a b1 and if so when did honda change the valve cover on the b18.

90-93 integras have b18a1s and the 94-.... wat ever have the b18b1 or the b18c1
that motor might be a b18b1 with a b18a1 valve cover

Back