B20 All Motor Fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B20B/2 Block,Balanced Crank,Block Girdle,Oil Cooler 84.5mm/85mm Bore,Endyne Pistons, 12.5:1 Compresion Ratio,Eagle Rods, Endyne Oil Pump,Endyne Catch Can Breather,ARP Head Studs,B18C Head. (I called them up seeing if it wuz a used b20 block, as it turned out, its a new block fronm DART w/upgraded water and oil jackets for better colling, and reinforced block walls) :worthy: . The price is $4500/retail. but i have a deal set up to include staying with my stock P28 ECU and have it wired for spoon tuning with set up (pretty much with 8500 redline). It. tkes about a month for the block, since its a fresh cast and diamond bored to spec. You think i shud go with it or not???

damn, pretty crazy, sounds good though.
i dont know about getting a spoon program for it, get hondata so you can tune for the motor you have.

Originally posted by B16@May 6 2003, 03:40 PM
damn, pretty crazy, sounds good though.
i dont know about getting a spoon program for it, get hondata so you can tune for the motor you have.

Yup. What's with the Spoon program? For the parts listed, it sounds like a good deal. Actually, it sounds a lot like my build.

:lol:

One question though- why the hell does everyone insist on adding an extra E to the end of Endyn?

:angry:

Back