1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B20, B16, D16z6

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 93solsi, Jul 27, 2003.

1. 93solsi

93solsi Junior Member

I drive a 93 sol si. I was wondering what would be the best thing for me to do. I would like to swap but if its not necessary then I will not. Im running a D16 right now. I am looking for more horsepower. My budget is negotiable :D .What would be the best to do. Should I simply turbo my D16, should I swap in B20 and turbo that, or should I plop in a B16a and keep in n/a. I am looking to keep this car street.
    Any form of information, opinions, or advice please respond. It will all be mulled over and very valuable to me. Thanks in advance.

2. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

A swap isn't necessary to make your ride move. It serves as a great starting point with 160+hp with your B vtec motors. You could keep your motor and just turbo it and get good results.

To better assist in a answer for you, what would you want the final outcome of your car to be? Turob, NA, 13 sec's, etc..... and list a budget.

Milan

3. 93solsi

93solsi Junior Member

I do not have to worry about a budget. We will say a million dollars. Anyway, when it comes to turbo or n/a. Is one more efficient than the other? If you had to choose which would you pick?

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

if i had a budget of a million dollars i wouldnt be wasting my time with a fuckin honda

5. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

6. weak_sauce

weak_sauce Member

WOW!! a million dollars and your driving a honda!!! weird!. i would be driving a ferrair or lambo or something besides a 93sol

7. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted