B20, B16, D16z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93solsi

I drive a 93 sol si. I was wondering what would be the best thing for me to do. I would like to swap but if its not necessary then I will not. Im running a D16 right now. I am looking for more horsepower. My budget is negotiable :D .What would be the best to do. Should I simply turbo my D16, should I swap in B20 and turbo that, or should I plop in a B16a and keep in n/a. I am looking to keep this car street.
Any form of information, opinions, or advice please respond. It will all be mulled over and very valuable to me. Thanks in advance.

A swap isn't necessary to make your ride move. It serves as a great starting point with 160+hp with your B vtec motors. You could keep your motor and just turbo it and get good results.

To better assist in a answer for you, what would you want the final outcome of your car to be? Turob, NA, 13 sec's, etc..... and list a budget.

Milan

I do not have to worry about a budget. We will say a million dollars. Anyway, when it comes to turbo or n/a. Is one more efficient than the other? If you had to choose which would you pick?

if i had a budget of a million dollars i wouldnt be wasting my time with a fuckin honda

WOW!! a million dollars and your driving a honda!!! weird!. i would be driving a ferrair or lambo or something besides a 93sol

Back