1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b20/b16 into d16z6

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by chowchow81117, Oct 4, 2005.

1. chowchow81117

chowchow81117 Junior Member

hi everyone, im grant and i own a 95 civic ex. i always liked fast cars but never had any real desire to take the time to make mine faster or more powerful. but recently my girlfriend AND younger brother have both gotten cars that are faster than mine and i find myself becoming jealous lol. so i pulled out a honda book i bought when i was 16 and began reading up on how to make my car faster. after reading thru the book ive been reading thru forums and have decided i would like to take out my d16z6 and swap in a b20 block and b16 head. i read the "5th GenB20 TECH" article but it kinda confuised me. my stepdad is a mechanic and knows a crapload about this kinda stuff but im trying to gain knowledge too so i wont just be there to hand him tools. i want this to be a project for him and me to work on so if anyone can give me any help, advice, tell me what i need besides the obvious, it would be GREATLY appreciated. thnx and have a good day. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted