b20 bottom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92b20mao

would any one have any advice on what type of pistons and rods i should run on the b20z bottom end.
Cuz i have a machine shop bore it out and not sure how bit to go on it. This is a all motor sent up. W/b16 cower valve train upgrade.

Pistons I like endyn, and for rods I like crower. Stick with 84mm bore. I would consider resleeving since your motor is apart anyways.

Milan

If you're going all motor, don't bother with resleeving. You'll be fine as long as you don't cheap out on the rest of the build. Bore it out to 84.5mm to clean it up, then slap in some Endyn Rollerwaves. I have a set of Eagle rods that I need to sell (used, but perfect condition) that will fit your engine.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 21 2003, 09:47 PM
If you're going all motor, don't bother with resleeving. You'll be fine as long as you don't cheap out on the rest of the build. Bore it out to 84.5mm to clean it up, then slap in some Endyn Rollerwaves. I have a set of Eagle rods that I need to sell (used, but perfect condition) that will fit your engine.

since u running that high of comp what kind of gas r u running?
what is a safe comp rating to run when i'm going to run 91 gas

I was running good old 93 octane. Exxon on Burnet and 183 has the best price, along with the Exxon on 51st and I-35.

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 22 2003, 03:50 PM
You are in Austin right?

ya in austin. how about getting me a better deal on the rods?
u coming into town?

Back