B20 Building?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

as far as the hondata systems go...um...it doesnt look like they offer anything for the b20...so i guess i would be looking for a system designed for the b16...but i dont kno if its jdm or not how do i tell and which system is best suited for my purposes?

How many of you guys are running turbos? How long have your engines lasted? Im just trying to get an idea of how long I can expect this car to last on the stock engine...any maintenance tips?

Thanx guys i really appreciate all the help...

by the way i also forgot mention that i also have a tuned apex vtec controller...so does this defeat the purpose of getting a hondata system?

thanx but what about the vtec controller and stuff like that will that make tuning it any more difficult? or is it a pretty much straightforward install and i let whoever tunes it worry about that shit...in other words can i go wrong installing this mod? And should i just take it to a honda dealer and have it done? Can anyone in jersey do this? i've been looking for a shop for a few weeks and im having no luck...HELP

vsv who? B\c i kno of one in tx around dallas and i would be worried about me fucking internals as well probaly the fucking turbo too. but it could be different vsv.

I have heard a LOT of bad things about VSV lately, most notably one customer who took his car in and never got it back, only to find it stripped and parted out a few months later.

If you're in the Dallas area, go to Intercrew. If you want higher prices and crappy service, take it to Jotech.

Back