b20 engine or vtech

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ploacura

im looking for a b20 engine or a b20 vtech engine for cheap either fully built or have finished doest matter if have one for sale please email at kubano73@aol.com
or call or text me at 703-989-4913

thank you man but i need on for a 91 acura integra cause thats the type of car i have and where can i get a 5 or 6 speed manual tranmission cause i want to do a tranmission swap on my car too

your not gonna find a stock b20 motor for the integra, they was never built that way. you have to start from scratch provided in the link above or look for someone that has already built one

never mind i got a motor i was wondering where can i go to get a manual tranmission and tranmission swap my with a 5 or6 speed manual

K series is the only six speed tranny availble, go to a junk yard and get a manual trans for your motor.

hopefully you guys have cheap junk yards out there. There's a few by me that like 2 are good but one, oh god they pretty much want to charge them retail for it. I called them up for ha-ha's the other day to ask how much an ls would be, they told me I would have to come pull it out myself and even then it would be like $500 and even then there's not guarantee that it'll even run..never mind if I wanted the axles and ecu and all the other stuff

I have a cable b16 trans
Also have a 91 Integra Parts Car, so have the pedals, linkage, and whatever other parts ya need
Im in wv

No. Its a cable transmission. You need a Hydraulic for 94+ Integra. The cable transmission would work for your 91
Do some research, so ya know what ya need and don't buy items that you don't.

Back