B20 Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

B20Hatch

I put a b20z in my 92 hatch and now I'm looking for after market parts. I have a built ls head I want to put on it. I was told that most of the b18 parts fit the b20 but i want to be 100% sure before i start changing things. Thanks for your help.

the ls head and the b20 head are nearly the same so it will bolt on just fine. use a b20 head gasket though.
the rods are the same.
pistons are different due to the 84mm bore of the b20.

i may be new to this board, but i am not new to honda tuning...when you build engines, you use the headgasket for the head.......it makes the most reliability.....if you were supposed to use the one for the block it would be called a blockgasket

Originally posted by daidilus@Sep 26 2003, 04:55 PM
oooooooo are you pissed about something? did you forget to take some meds this morning or something? o.0

you're soo gonna get banned. :goodrriddance: .

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3+Sep 26 2003, 04:34 PM-->
Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 25 2003, 04:26 PM
daidilus
@Sep 25 2003, 09:09 AM
*cough* You are always supposed to usd the head gasket of the *cough* head that you are using *cough*

whats all this COUGH shit? are we on an instant messenger or something, or are you just stupid...

why should i get banned? i am not the one calling people stupid and creating hostility

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back