B20 start up help please!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tido316

hello members i have a problem with my b20 where when i start up the motor it will fire up and as soon as it does it will shut off right away. any idea what could be the problem? thank you very much.

i am just warning you... and helping you. do a little research, see if your ecu is throwing a code, look online for other similar topics and problems, then tell us what you have found out. it seems like a lot of people are having similar problems, especially with swapped motors. the best way for people to help you come to some conclusion is to give lots of details. :)

things you should include: year and make of car, original motor? swapped? when was it swapped and by whom? what was the condition of the motor and car before this problem? people do want to help on this page...

:)

Sorry bout that i forgot to include what car i had. it is a 91 hatch dx std, swapping it to a b20. i got the b20 at some import motor place. the code is throwing on the ecu is code 10. i think that has to do something with tps. Running with Pr4 ECU, B20 distributor convertered to obd0 plug.

Back