b20 swap in a 92 ex w/ac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gook

putting in a jdm b20 swap in a 92 ex

I have the following parts from a 94-95 integra
starter
alternator
axles
ecu p75
intake manifold with throttle body
exhaust manifold
fuel rail/ injectors
mounts
s80 transmission
powersteering pump
wire harness
shift linkage

I have p.s and A/C what parts do I need to retain these? any other insights as to what I need would be helpful. thanks.

For the A/C the b20 (p7j) bracket should work with the civic compressor. As far as the P/S goes I think the only thing you would need is an B-series P/S pump and the brackets to go on the b-series block.

wouldnt he need a Delsol b16 AC mount???? because i know an integra ac mount is to big for the civic compressor, i would think the b20 would also be like that.

wouldnt he need a Delsol b16 AC mount???? because i know an integra ac mount is to big for the civic compressor, i would think the b20 would also be like that.

The B20 compressor is not the same as the integra. The CRVs with B20 actually use a Civic compressor for their A/C system.

you also need the power steering high pressure line from the pump to the rack from an integra, the one that goes to your d-series p/s pump will not fit.

the ac pump/bracket works and fits in my car but the ps bracket is a lttle different. and my ps line does not work..got a integ one and the end fitting that goes into the pump also does not work..the ac and ps bracket s are seperate rite..if i get the p75 ps brackets and use my d series ps pump can i retain my civic ps hose as well as retaining my ac?

Back