B20 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

92civic gsr

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to put a B20 block in my 92 honda hatch with my GSR head on it. A lot of ppl say that they work great but others say its somewhat of a frankenstein operation and dont reccomend it at all.

If done right it will last. If not it wont. Its that simple.

I assume you have a Civic HB... well... if you do this thread is in the wrong place... this forum is for Accords and Preludes dude.

It will be reccomended but not as a reliable motor. I was thinking of doing something of the sort, but then figured the reliability issues. Do not listen to what people say, they are not reliable, I've known people who've had it built proffesionally and 30k miles later..kaboom.

If your looking for a strictly track vehicle, its a good motor, any other purpose and its like a dodge caravan transmission...worthless.

I personnally think you should just throw the b20 in and be happy. Or a turbo ls. If you want all motor GSR.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back