B20/vetc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMspector

ME and a friend are going to do a swap a B20/vetc swap any sugestions on what to do??????

I think you meant a friend and I, but anyways one suggestion: Read the FAQ, there is a big post there on the LSVTEC/B20VTEC build.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 8 2003, 11:36 AM
I think you meant a friend and I

lol, i'm always correcting people on their english here at work, i think i irritate them :)

I am too, and I am sure it irritates people here and at work. But how can one expect people to take him/her seriously if he/she can't construct a sentence using something like proper grammar or spelling? :D

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 8 2003, 08:57 PM
I am too, and I am sure it irritates people here and at work. But how can one expect people to take him/her seriously if he/she can't construct a sentence using something like proper grammar or spelling? :D

I THINK WHEN PEOPLE TALK IN ALL CAPS THEN THEY DONT USE PUNCUTATION EXPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE EXPLAINING A STORY AND IT LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG SENTANCE.

either way if they don't take the time to write it then i don't take the time to read it

Back