b20 vtec crx misfire cyl 1 and 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blattitude

k I started my rebuilt motor to check for leaks and etc before taking it to be dynoed. It starts but has misfire on cyl 1 and cyl 3. It has spark and fuel guage reading 60psi. Put ecu in my 92 Da (other car) worked fine. I don't know what it is? i got black top 450cc dsm injectors (all four read 2.5 ohms), i got battery voltage at each injector (hooked power and ground to each one and they are spraying). Tried cranking it with the fuel rail out the intake, injector1 and 3 not spraying. my crx has a b20 vtec with obd0 si harness with (obd0 to obd1 ecu jumper, Obd1 distributer and a Chipped p28 Ecu from secret services) with injector resistor box. Whats weird is it starts and idles no problem with stock obd1 ls injectors and obd1 injector clip. Im wondering if computer needs a different base map for peak flow injectors? What do u suggest cause I would really like to get the minor issues out the way before taking it to be dynoed. help me please

I think it does, but not sure never had to deal with that. But I am sure it should be, maybe some one else will chime in with a more positive answer.

Back