b20 vtec in 90 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B20VTECJOE

need to know the best tranny to use and if there will be any other problems ill run into and will need to buy something to fix them.

Originally posted by hammerdgolfer@Feb 24 2004, 10:57 AM
b16 cable or gsr cable

:concur: on the B16 Cable. There are a few to choose from S1 J1 Y1 and YS1 (Jspec). Overall I say stick to the transmission in the car already.

But unless you are talking about the G2 GSR (92-93) a transmision from one of those is going to be damn near impossible to find. However if you was referring to the G3 GSR (94-01) those are hydrolic and will require a kit to convert it to hydro which can be purchased from HASport.com.

Final verdict, stick the 5 speed already in the Integra. It would be easy and you wont have to shell out anymore cash, except for a new heaveir duty clutch & flywheel. Good luck

:werd: im very happy with my b20 and b16a (s1) tranny

I have the stock tranny in my integra with the b16 swap and I want to unbolt the thing and throw it in the trash. also the hasport will only PARTIALLY work with a hydro tranny. the cable to hydro link will work, but for a tranny mount to bolt to a hydro tranny to a cable car your SOL. (at least thats what hasport told me.) I would go with the 92-93 GSR tranny or a SIR 1 Tranny.

Back