b20 with a jdm itr header?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXratedR

i need a car and a friend knows someone that is selling a dc integra with a usdm b20 swap, gsr tranny & jdm itr header..

is it possible for a jdm itr header to fit on a b20? i thought they only fit on b16 and itr heads..

how do i know if the tranny really is a gsr? ls and gsr trannies are both stamped y80..

thanks..

my boy has an ls turbo and he ended up buying a new manifold for it. we took his old manifold and placed it on a type r haed and it lined up. I dont see why a JDM type R manifold wont fit a b20.

the ITR intake manifold will only fit on an ITR or B16 head

the ITR header will fit on any B series

it works but is a poor design for the b20. 4-1 is for topend power that b20 has mostly torque.

Nice logic... a 4-2-1 and 4-1 aren't THAT different when you look at the power curves. The JDM ITR header will work just fine with the B20.

so the same goes for all other headers? like a DC 4-1 header, if the application is for a gsr, then will it fit the b20 head?

yes.... BUT.... a header for a GSR is usually shorter (doesnt extend back as far) than a header for other B series engines so it will require modification of the cat

i think the difference is about 2 inches :hmm:

Back