b20?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I currently have a 95 civic coupe with a 95 gsr installed. I know there is a million things I could do to better my motor, but im looking to do something different. I have a friend selling a B20b, but do not know much about it. I was planning on buying this and putting on my tranny, and head, and just absolutely building the shit out of it, then going turbo. The car is off the road, so im not worried about money and I dont care about how long this takes. Anyone with good B20 info, if you could respond with set-ups, times and numbers, thank you

its been 1 hour

its the middle of the day ... give people a chance to get out of work

just bore you GSR out to 2 litres and put in some high compression pistons, with some good rods. you will have the pretty much the same thing, and it will probably cost you less or the than assmebling a b20 vtec with high compression pistons, and good rods.

That is the thing, I can't. I need to get rid of it and do new motor, that is why im asking you people what you think of that. I have seen a turbo B20 with a type-r head and a type-r tranny and it was a pretty nasty set-up. Like I said before, my car is off the road and i dont care how long it takes, i want a similar set-up, I just do not know where to start. thanks

Originally posted by hooktupciv95@Oct 28 2003, 03:48 PM
That is the thing, I can't. I need to get rid of it and do new motor

was planning on buying this and putting on my tranny, and head

so you're planning on getting rid of your gsr motor... minus the head and tranny? And you're buying the b20b complete? just keep the gsr motor and build it, rather than trying to be different. It'll probably be cheaper.

Back