b20???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lots, and after that even more (nitrous)

look up, says 250:thumbsup:

250?

so let me get this straight. You are going to build your engine. sleeves and all, and all you want is 250 whp? :confused: Theres a turbo gsr here in buffalo making 650whp with benson sleeves. Go to Evans Tuning website, and you'll see it...
dude, im aiming for at least 450whp with stock sleeves on my gsr...

Quick question,
are you KEEPING YOUR HEADERS and CAI WITH YOUR TURBO SETUP? :D

unless your going to run lower than 12's it dont really matter cause all motor can hit that mark too

well quit talkin about turbo shit I AM NOT GOING TURBO make sense? here let me dumb it down for your
yo no voy turbo
ningún turbo
i know they make power but this is an n/a car means no turbo... get it?:thumbsup:

yes, but like you told me, never overestimate because you will always be dissapointed, if i hope for 12's and hit 11's im pretty sure i would shit a brick and be alot more happy with it

You have abso-friggin-lutely no clue how much work, and money, it's going to take to get your all-motor Honda into the 11s. You need to wake up from whatever pipe dream you're in.
thank you Blanco....
Thats exactly what ive been trying to tell this knuckle head.. But for some reason his tiny "celebro" wont get it.

well quit talkin about turbo shit I AM NOT GOING TURBO make sense? here let me dumb it down for your
yo no voy turbo
ningún turbo
i know they make power but this is an n/a car means no turbo... get it?

TU ERES UN MAMAO. Go back to school. You have a lot of learning to do. :thumbsup:

you guys are the ones saying i will make more power and be faster than i think its going to be. i was using the 12 second to 11second as an example, like i said im aiming for 12's and after taht im adding nitrous,
what what exactly do i have to go back to school for?

but yea, basically all i want is a 12 second car, the next one i build is gonna be turbo and be balls out with stupid ammounts of money, either way after my car is done it will be alot faster than stock and even if i dont hit the numbers im aiming for at least i have the experiance of doing it myself and can correct it next time

you guys are the ones saying i will make more power and be faster than i think its going to be. i was using the 12 second to 11second as an example, like i said im aiming for 12's and after taht im adding nitrous,
what what exactly do i have to go back to school for?
the stupid comment you posted...'in spanish':D

But yeah,
btt. How much money do you want to dump into this project?

dont have a set limit i want to blow
doing s2pro +1 cams
pro cam gears
s2 valvesprings and retainers
ferrea valves
P&P job
tuning of chrome or hondata s300
eventually a nitrous kit
my current block steup untill i build a b20
and more if needed

dont have a set limit i want to blow
doing s2pro +1 cams
pro cam gears
s2 valvesprings and retainers
ferrea valves
P&P job
tuning of chrome or hondata s300
eventually a nitrous kit
my current block steup untill i build a b20
and more if needed

cool. That can get your trap speeds to about 80mph in 1/4 mile.^_^

right... because i already hit 102 with bolt ons..

blanko.... i believe we have disgusted this in other threads. if needed go back and read them all
:poop:

looked around cant find it, im really only planning on doing those mods and giving it a good tune after i get bored with it im going to find a shell and build another one.
im building the head this summer, as far as the block though im in the process of pulling the motor and getting it machined

Back