1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B20b-H22a injectors-Chipped P06 Mapped for H22

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by nofxSOHCcrx, Mar 6, 2010.

1. nofxSOHCcrx

nofxSOHCcrx New Member

So we swapped the B20 in to the rex, but we're using the ZC injectors from the sohc that used the be in it I believe 240cc. We are using a chipped P06 that is mapped for an H22.

When I get the H22 injectors I know I'm going to need the resistor box, but should I get a different FPR, or Fuel rail, TB, or anything else?

Any suggestions/opinons more than welcome!

2. swisher

swisher New Member

im not runnin a resistor box on my h22 injectors works fine

3. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

(just my opinion)

I say different map on your ECU. 240cc is a normal B series injector. You can run prelude DOHC VTEC ones and they are bigger but I would think your fuel map is all wrong either way. You should run a virgin LS OBD1 ECU (p74 or P75) Unless you have internal mods. But the H22 is way way off....being VTEC and simply another family of Honda Motors.

4. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

^^ :werd: Run an OBD1 B18 ECU and you will be golden, it will run on the H22 map but not like it should.

5. nofxSOHCcrx

nofxSOHCcrx New Member

Yeah you can tell it's not running how it should. I think I might just put the injectors in to see what happens. After that I'll prolly switch to the P74 if it's not doing as we want...just have to find one.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted