1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b20b, HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by calvizo86, Feb 24, 2013.

1. calvizo86

calvizo86 New Member

OK SO, AM NEW TO ALL THIS AND MY BROTHER BOUGHT A 97 CIVIC EK WITH A B20B AND A B16 TRANY WITH A PR4 ECU. SO HERE IS THE PROBLEM HE CRASHED IT, SO HE MESST UP THE HEADERS ON IT, AND HE GOT A WELDER TO WELD THEM BACK BUT DID A HORRIBLE JOB, SO WHEN I TURNED THE CAR ON, MY SPINDEL GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE 3000 RMP'S AND IT DOSENT GO DOWN FROM THERE AND I WASTE ALOT OF GAS, SO I NEED SOME HELP TO FIX THE PROBLEM SO PLEASE SOME GOOD ADVICE WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP. THANKS ALOT. :confused::confused::confused:

2. dc4dude

dc4dude Member

Confused... Confused... Confused... As to what in the hell you are saying...

3. calvizo86

calvizo86 New Member

Ok , sorry am new to this stuf , ok well when i turn the car on the rpms go all the way to the, 3000 and, they told me it was my iac,valve, or my ecu am running a pr4, they told me to throw a p75 what do you think. Do i need to tune the ecu or whats the problem .

4. nofxSOHCcrx

nofxSOHCcrx New Member

well how was it running before he wrecking it? If it was running fine, then the ecu isnt the problem.

5. calvizo86

calvizo86 New Member

Well it was running fine but I don't know much about this thanks for the help.

6. dc4dude

dc4dude Member

Look under the hood to see whats cracked or broken... Post pictures if you can.

7. calvizo86

calvizo86 New Member

OK I will I'll update you tomorrow on thanks .

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted