1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B20b in a 98 hatch

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by Jackel, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Jackel

Jackel New Member

i am wondering of anyone knows somone who has done this swap (B20b in a EK) i dont plan on swapping out the head to a v-tec head until next summer. i know the basics like i need the motor, tranny, mounts, shafts, ecu. i dont knwo what to do about a wireing harness, and i am looking for any tips that would help me on this project.

2. jesuslives

jesuslives Banned

if you got a b16 you wouldnt need a dif wiring harness, youll need the axles, go to all the junk yards and get one, thats what i did, 10 buks

3. Jackel

Jackel New Member

i currently have a d16 and it is not doing well i am going to build the b20 while its slowly dying. in the mean time i am gathering parts

4. Fresh-Hatch

Fresh-Hatch New Member

if any other info was given out about the swap i wouldnt mind knowing because i have a 97 EK with a B16A2 swap in it now and a B20 just arrived at my house today and im not sure what i really have to have in order to do the CRVTEC swap (b20 block, b16 head) so if someone knows please let me know, thanks alot

ACE

5. Jackel

Jackel New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted