B20b in a 98 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jackel

i am wondering of anyone knows somone who has done this swap (B20b in a EK) i dont plan on swapping out the head to a v-tec head until next summer. i know the basics like i need the motor, tranny, mounts, shafts, ecu. i dont knwo what to do about a wireing harness, and i am looking for any tips that would help me on this project.

if you got a b16 you wouldnt need a dif wiring harness, youll need the axles, go to all the junk yards and get one, thats what i did, 10 buks

i currently have a d16 and it is not doing well i am going to build the b20 while its slowly dying. in the mean time i am gathering parts

if any other info was given out about the swap i wouldnt mind knowing because i have a 97 EK with a B16A2 swap in it now and a B20 just arrived at my house today and im not sure what i really have to have in order to do the CRVTEC swap (b20 block, b16 head) so if someone knows please let me know, thanks alot

ACE

Back