b20b into a 90 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just recently bought a 90 crx, not in that bad of shape, but it only has the d15 in it, im gonna put the multi point in it, but here soon i wanna run the b20b, and eventually get the b16 head on it, the turbo it.so for now, im looking for information on how to, what i need, how much, to swap the b20b in my car. i figured it would already be on this site, or atleast honda tech.com, but on there someone just told them to look here, so i did, and i cant find it on here. so please dont tell me to SEARCH. cause i did. sense about 10:00, and now its 2:45. so if anyone can help it would be great and help alot!

The DPFI to MPFI I know about. There are alot of sites on the net that explain in detail how to preform the swap. As far as mounts and that sorta thing Im not sure, I have zero experince with the b20. Converting to MPFI isnt all that hard either just take your time and label every thing. Its all relitivily easy if you go slow and step by step. Good luck man

Back