B20b Swap in an EG.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ChicagoHatch

Hey whats going on people?.....I plan on swaping a B20b but sooooooomany peopl say that the B20 should just drop in the EG bay?....i just thought this would be a goo place to get good info from. So, what type of tranny, axles, clutch/flywheel would I need to make this swap successful?. And about how much am i looking at??.....Has anyone here swaped a B20b in a EG? did you like the result?......All comments are welcome.

Integra mounts, axles, linkage .. and a GSR tranny would be nice with a b20 or a b16 tranny

oh o.k.......so i would need the ecu off of the B20b right?....or is there another ecu you would recommend??.....oh and have you heard of any B20b swaps done on an EG?....what where the results?...im really interested in this swap.

A hatch with a b20. This is what i would do. B20 block and head Ls manifold dc headers, gsr tranny exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel All Ls 5spd mounts and run the ls ecu and it runs strong. Then if you need more power put gsr head and let her roar. When i had a b20 i put a b16 head and didnt build internals. But thats why i said when i had a B20. LOL.

my friend had this swap in his 94 ex 4 door and it kept up with me untill i hit third in my boosted d series and i run a low 13 so id say his was around a low 14 with a slightly aggressive tune.

Back