B20b swap into 89 DX, Skunk2 coolant pipe question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89hondahatch

I bought a Skunk2 intake to fit my 97 B20b that was recently installed in my 89 Hatchback.
It fits perfectly, and I am pleased with it, but I have a question for anyone already running
one on an LS 1.8 or B20b/z engine....If the car is up on a lift, and you are standing under
the engine looking towards the front of the car....you look up under the Skunk2 intake runners on
the right side (passenger side) and there is a pipe/nipple/coolant port sticking out of (made
in to) the Skunk2 mounting flange..it is made to accept the small coolant hose. I originally capped
it off thinking it was a vaccum, but now it is spraying a mist of anti-freeze. All of my small coolant
lines (IACV and FITV) are already hooked up properly. All radiator and heater hoses are hooked
up properly...Now I have this "extra outlet"......what is everybody else attaching to this particular
Skunk2 port ? Thanks for any light you can shed on this problem.....

mine goes to the fast idle valve, you may not have one. just cap it off if everything else is hooked up .

Back