B20B swap to 89 DX hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illbred

i have the harness of a 1990 integra LS but some of the plugs of the DX is different well only one which is not on the integra harness... ne one has ne idea wat harness i gotta use to change the dual point injection system they use on the DX hatch to the regular style injection system... becuz im gettin crank but no fuel or spark and i kno it has to do becuz some wires arent plugged in cuz of the little difference on the harness.. if ne one has ne clue on how to fix this or knows ne where to get this swap harness please let me kno thnx...

do a search fo dpfi to multipoint. I have posted a couple of guides. You need a resistor and what comp are you using

well i have the resister on it and im using the OBD0 Ls computer watever number it is.. but the thing is that the civic has this big plug that the wires for the tac wire go on n some of the alternator but i wire those to the other wires to see if it work n still i get no spark or fuel pulsation when i checked it... idk if hasport makes ne harnesses for this kind of swaps.

thnx guys i wrote to rywire.com to see what they tell me back and i wrote to hasport to see wat they also say.. if ne thing else you guys kno just let me kno cuz i need this car running asap i just took that motor out of my 2nd Gen teg on friday to put on and now im walking in the cold so please help... later

you need a MPFI harness....they will need your dx and LS harness...i would go with hasport....but rywire is a great choice

If you send it to rywire all u send is your dx harness, believe me, I did it for my dx to b16 swap.
And they usually already have one built for your need, as mine got shipped out like the next day after they recieved mine.

i decided to take the whole harness of the ef hatch and put the whole harness of my OBD1 integra LS ne has ne suggestions on this...

Back