b20b swap ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rickshaw racer

ok i got a fvew questions ab out swapping a b20b into my 97 del sol si. origionally a D16y8, manual trans. motor died. so i got a b20 engine. in process of getting a hydro gsr trans. what axles and shift linkage will i need? will my stocklinkage work?? motors OBD2 ecu is OBD1, can i reflash for OBD2? or better with OBD2 ecu? thanks for the help, just miss my car ......hate the minivan.

I believe you can use any B-series axles (just keep in mind the ABS rings when you are picking axles), you need a Del Sol B-series shift linkage (shorter than other B-series linkages, can't use D-series), probably easiest to run an OBD1 ecu with B18b basemap (getting tuned would be BEST).

thats what i thought too, but i would like to go full OBD2 ecu. have data logger for OBD2. not really worried about engine harness. was goping to use integra harness and ecu. just wasn't sure of axles and linkage. thanks.

another sorta related question. now as far as motor mounts go, i need b16 mounts, the timing side has a different perch from an integra, so are the rest from integra too? and the trans? b20b motor with gsr trans. lost here. please help minivan sucks.

Back