B20B/Z into 6th gen EJ....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MrX

Ok....

Looking to swapping a b20 into my EJ 97 dx.

I am wanting to go obd1.

I am wanting a GSR tranny.

Well... what do i have to do in order to convert to obd2-obd1? i have the jumper harness already from a friend.

GSR tranny bolt up fine???

Also what axles would i use with the GSR tranny on my EJ?

What ECU should I use?

Im staying NON-VTEC...

Ok I believe that is it... thanx...

how can you have a 6th gen EJ??? check ur chassis code man. but as for the CRV swap its up to you on which ECU you want to use, you mentioned staying non-vtec with that you need a non-vtec ECU unless you just unplug certain wires. (easier just to get non-vtec ECU in the first place) OBD-1 to OBD-2 means the wiring harness from an OBD-2 vehicle can use and OBD-1 ECU. BTW by staying non-vtec you still need to get an LS integra head, the CRV top end wont mount up to the non CRV intake manifold, also the CRV intake mani wont clear ur hood. you need to get integra headers, since its hard to find aftermarket headers for CRV unless you look up SMX parts. Research some more, you have to pretty much do everything like a CR-Vtec swap but make sure you get like a LS water pump blah blah.

how can you have a 6th gen EJ??? check ur chassis code man.

6th gen civic's range from 96-00. They are either EK9, EM1, EJ8, or EJ6. So what do you mean how can you have a 6th gen EJ lol i have a 99 civic, and it's a 6th gen civic, and the chassis code is EJ8 my friend just to clear things up and not confuse the OP

6th gen civic's range from 96-00. They are either EK9, EM1, EJ8, or EJ6. So what do you mean how can you have a 6th gen EJ lol i have a 99 civic, and it's a 6th gen civic, and the chassis code is EJ8 my friend just to clear things up and not confuse the OP
check the thread dates before you post, this thread is 6 years old

woowww haha well usually i don't check thread dates, my bad man. even though it is old though, it would clear up any confusion for anyone who would stumble onto this page, like i did ha

Back