B20bvtec Whp?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

azndetonate

just wondering how much WHP can a b20bvtec pull with these components
B20B BLOCK STOCK
GSR HEAD
SKUNK 2 INTAKE MANIFOLD
270CC INJECTORS
SKUNK 2 STAGE 2 CAMSHAFTS
DC HEADERS
COLD AIR INTAKE
GREDDY CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
TEST PIPE

i have already built it and im just wondering how much whp does it have and if your trying to be a smart guy you need not answer because i dont have time for bs . nothing personal but im sick of people like you!

It's impossible to know. You really have to tune it on a dyno and find out. What ECU are you going to use? How aggressive is your fuel/ignition map going to be? What are the humidity levels and oxygen density where you live? What kind of condition is your block in? Which Greddy exhaust do you have? How heavy is your flywheel?

Go hit the dyno.

i have already built it and im just wondering how much whp does it have and if your trying to be a smart guy you need not answer because i dont have time for bs . nothing personal but im sick of people like you!

If you already have this motor built and in your car then why the hell are you on a forum asking people how much power they think it will make?? No one is going to be able to answer that unless they have the exact same build as you, plus there are other factors, like condition of your motor, tuning, etc. (the stuff Calesta was talking about).

Take it to a dyno and get it tuned. That's the only way to know for sure the numbers it's putting out. Also, if you recently built this motor you really need to put it on a dyno and get it tuned anyway to make sure it's running smoothly and your A/F ratios are optimized.

u need a good tune thats all i would recomend either a type r ecu or a p28 chipped ecu or a gsr chipped ecu but you need a good tune thats all

Back