1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B20vtec build after 2 years..

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by cangsekie, Jan 24, 2009.

1. cangsekie

cangsekie New Member

i picked up my beauty (LS)after my first deployment to Iraq for $3.5k all stock with 70k on the engine. I didn't know I was getting jacked because I was new and retarded of course but can't change the past:(.
    After much time and money on my car and being called "retard", "n00b" and "gtfo" comments I digged websites to achieve faster "DD" all the sudden this "DIY" caught my eyes and I figured.. hey why not try this. WRONG ANSWER..:eek:
    B18 soon changed to B20.. im not going to say what happened.. let me just say "DIY is for PROS!!" ^_^

After 2 years this is happened to my car
    B20/VTEC (from B16)
    Rage 4-1 long tube header
    Spoon IM
    BC Stage 2 camshaft
    BC dual spring/retainer
    Greddy Ti-c exhaust
    Tanabe NF210 spring
    Tokick shock (blue)
    Skunk2 cam gears
    Project Mu break pads (stock one was going bad)
    B16 tranny

I haven't drove my car yet because.. I'm in Iraq yet again and my car was done while I was over here. I still got some time left over here and wanted to hear some opinons from YOU! :D
    This is going to be DD and I dont like fancy stuff on my car since I dont have garage to keep my car in safe place...
    By the way, my goal is to get about 170~180 whp but its not set... my main goal is to have fun on the road.
    Thank you :cool:

2. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

What information are you seeking? Are you asking if 170-180 is possible with a CRVtec?

3. DarryCar

DarryCar New Member

This may be a little off topic, but no one should be disrespecting anyone who is in the services and fighting for our country. It's people like you that make it possible for us to have these forums and make stupid comments on them. There are a lot of HATERS out there, and I would like to try to apologize for that. I also went B20vtec (and turbo), so if you have any questions I would be happy to try to answer them. Thank you for putting yourself in harms way for the rest of us. Good luck with your build.

4. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

Wow dude, 2 years later.

5. 95dc4iwantoboost

95dc4iwantoboost Boost Envy

Im so confused. Is he talking to someone in the past? Does this guy still even check this site? Whats going on here?

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted