b20vtec build questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wannabboosted

i'm currently collecting parts for my b20/vtec-turbo and am needing advice on which pistons to run. i'm planning on the dart b20 tall deck block and have a friend who can get me deals on cp pistons. which cp piston would be the best for the build? my goal hp is 800 or so this will be a all out drag car when motor is finished. i'm planning on running pauter rods and want to obtain the better rod to stroke ratio with the longer rods. does anyone know the exact dimensions of those rods for the tall deck application?

Last edited:
google the specs on the rods, its online somewhere, and 800 is alot of fucking hp, if you drop a list of your entinre build (and be specific) Im sure the more experienced members can help you better.... but then again, my personal opinion is the person building this motor should be experienced enough to know these things (not being rude)

WOW 800hp........even 450 to the wheels would be absolutely crazy and enough power to own anything you come across. And why don't u go k series if you are looking for that kind of power?

WOW 800hp........even 450 to the wheels would be absolutely crazy and enough power to own anything you come across. And why don't u go k series if you are looking for that kind of power?

Read more closely dude. He said it's going to be an all-out drag car, not something he's going to drive on the street.

And yes, I agree with what Superwho05 said. Whoever is building the motor should know all of this stuff and be able to talk to you about it. If they don't, then they shouldn't be building it...

Back