b20vtec integra no gas or spark?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raabdunn

Ok so my buddy bent a rod in his 2000 gsr so I put the head on a b20z block and put it in. I finally got it put together, timing right and everything and it won't start. I checked for spark (there is none) and fuel pressure or even any gas in the fuel rail and its dry. I'm thinking fuses, but could I have done something else wrong? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for the help!

Werd. That is the first thing I'd check. Swap yours with the one from the blown teg and see if it runs.

try ur relays nd if that dont do it it may be the computer i had an eg coupe nd it ran great nd the next day i went to go somewhere and it wouldnt start nd i cheeked everything nd could not figure it out nd i put my friends computer in it cuz he had the same car nd it started right up i think it was because it rained the night b4 nd there was some real close lightning strikes i guess it got hit or it was from the static electricty hope this helps u

Ok so I forgot to ask if the main relay out of my 1996 civic hx will work for his 00 GSR?

...And I checked all the grounds and they are connected. However, the little wire to the sensor underneath the distributor (maybe coolant temp sensor?) is shot. This wouldn't have anything to do with no gas or spark right? (Sorry for the noob question, I just want to be sure).

Btw I just dropped the brand new AEM fuel pressure regulator and the tiny top tightening screw and bolt snapped right off....I just paid 120 for it and don't really wanna buy another one. Does anywhere know where I can find just the little bolt? If not, then the upper cap? Thanks

By the way the car starts now! It's really exciting thanks for all the help! ^_^

Btw I just dropped the brand new AEM fuel pressure regulator and the tiny top tightening screw and bolt snapped right off....I just paid 120 for it and don't really wanna buy another one. Does anywhere know where I can find just the little bolt? If not, then the upper cap? Thanks

By the way the car starts now! It's really exciting thanks for all the help! ^_^

And by using the word "screw," I meant nut. :confused:

Back