b20z cams pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jhholloway

I have to get new rings, for my b20z. I was looking for some advice on brands, I am new to internals. I would like to replace the pistons too, but as everyone understands how money in the economy can get a little tight. I have seen some kit, but what kits would you recommend? I am looking to stay with the stock sleeves so I never plan on boosting the car, I would like to make a few passes a year just to see what the 1/4 mile times look like, but I am thinking about autocrossing.

I am looking to replace my cams. looking at crower's stage 2 drag cams. here is a pair from summit. Crower 62403-2 - Crower Performance Level 2 Camshafts - Overview - SummitRacing.com Will these kill my mpg? and will I have to replace to retainers and springs? from a pair of cams how much hp gain could I be looking at?

thank you for any advice and input.

i picked up my CP pistons for less than $300 brand new with rings. if you shop around you can find good deals.

for cams, if you do anything bigger than ITR cams you really have to upgrade the valvetrain.

Back