babahahaha Wil is famous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i posted the link over there thinking someone might find it funny, but jesus f-ing christ those guys are anal, i can now see why i havent posted there in 6 months

Thats so stupid... i dont see why people make fun of you for doing the right thing. I think it is funny how people bitch at you for no reason and how you are a ricer for buying new lenses.

I can't believe the lack of intelligence on ClubSi...

I mean, I'm by far no rocket scientist...but this:

Nice clear corners ricer!

That's like walking up to a mailbox and saying 'I'd like to order a Big Mac and fries'.

Great Lincoln's Mullet, I hope I don't eat whatever it is that these guys are eating...

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Feb 21 2005, 03:32 PM
Thats so stupid... i dont see why people make fun of you for doing the right thing. I think it is funny how people bitch at you for no reason and how you are a ricer for buying new lenses.
[post=464076]Quoted post[/post]​

That was a close one....lol

and you know what I'm talking about, you editing bastard ;)

PO boxes have street addresses?????
and a moose?
lmao

whats so bad about negative feedback? i mean besides the obvious...

people will think twice about buying from you, or they CAN not sell to you if you have 'negative' feedback (cumulative)

but, one isn't bad... and you CAN reply in your defense about the comment she left.... hell, you have her address right? hahahaha...

...i'm thinking somethine really gross...

Funny how all your feedback says very good things, except for that one.

Lesson for today: Don't make business transactions with Will if you're an idiot.

Back