babahahaha Wil is famous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IRRESPONSIBLE N RUDE! BUYERS PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AND BEWARE!
Seller dragonpaoption ( 2640Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999) Feb-20-05 01:28 7953956723
Reply by scratchygringo: I paid immediately w/ paypal, & YOU were seller in this auction, moron.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 21 2005, 03:37 PM
And this is the most ironic quote in the history of the world:

What an ass. She looked and saw the PO Box and made a mistake, and he has to be a 3 year old about it instead of just correcting her. I hope he dies in a fire.

If only he knew...
[post=464026]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO!!

eh, i still thought it was funny

and i dont really see how some lady trying to fuck him out of MORE money for shipping is even remotely considered "business", nor is a $20 transaction for some ricer corners :D

:deadhorse:

again....... your still the man! :worthyp: :thumbsup: :nod:

if the bitch was trying to fuck me out of ANOTHER 13 dollars for shipping i would have done the same thing

eh, whatever, i guess this sort of humor is lost on your kind...

look out, internet police are on the lookout around these parts...

Originally posted by Blanco+Feb 22 2005, 04:43 PM-->
reckedracing
@Feb 22 2005, 04:13 PM
eh, i still thought it was funny

and i dont really see how some lady trying to fuck him out of MORE money for shipping is even remotely considered "business", nor is a $20 transaction for some ricer corners :D

[post=464676]Quoted post[/post]​

It's simple. You say, "There won't be a need for extra shipping because 1234 Moron Rd. is also a street address." It's amazing, most people are not, in fact, pyschic. People make mistakes, and this is like the pot calling the kettle black. If you're spending money for a product with a business, you are conducting business. If you use eBay for selling or buying, you are conducting business. You can choose to either conduct yourself like an adult or like a spoiled child.
[post=464728]Quoted post[/post]​

You really, really, really need to get laid, dude.

Civicious, I'm pretty sure you can appeal to ebay about that feedback to get it removed. Oh, and did you leave her feedback yet?

leave something like....

"LACKING MIDOL. BUYERS BEWARE UNTIL SHE RECIEVES MY MONEY FOR IT."

:)

Back