Baby is here............

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

801CRX

Got Rice?
Baby is here............ *lOOk*(pics inside)

Well the baby is here now, he's just so damn handsome. He is about 2 weeks earlier than when the doctors said his due date was.

Specs:
*length- 20 1/2 inches
*weight- 6lbs. 12oz.
*born- 9:01pm on april 4

Im just so happy hes a healthy "little football player". No problems health wise and he can already hold his own head up at 1 and a half days old.

Anyways heres some pics..........

Here hes getting cleaned
2228682_40_full.jpg

Here he is after cleaning
2228682_41_full.jpg

Here he is with daddy all wrapped up
2228682_42_full.jpg

He's got so much hair!!!

Well thats all for now ill post more later for sure :D

Last edited:
He looks so happy to have you holding him :p

Congratulations man, if this is your first, prepare to have your entire life change.

Congrats man. My cousin became a dad in November, his kid was a few days early, and came in at about 22" and 12lbs 7oz. Doesn't hurt that his dad is 6'6" 245lbs lol.

Congrats buddy, I know exactly how you feeling. I told you bout that 2 weeks thing, my girl wasn't due till today and now she's 15 days old. Lol, you sound like me, as my girl was being born and I saw the head, I was like "she has hair, a lot of it" the midwife and nurses just started laughing at me.

Congrats man. Enjoy wiping someone else's ass =).

Seriously, good luck and I'm glad he's healthy.

Congrats man. thats a good looking son you have there.

He looks so happy to have you holding him :p

Congratulations man, if this is your first, prepare to have your entire life change.
lol..........yeah he is the first, and I know my life is going to change drastically.
And the first change I noticed is the sleep:mad:

Congrats buddy, I know exactly how you feeling. I told you bout that 2 weeks thing, my girl wasn't due till today and now she's 15 days old. Lol, you sound like me, as my girl was being born and I saw the head, I was like "she has hair, a lot of it" the midwife and nurses just started laughing at me.
Yeah that 2 weeks thing is weird, my wifes three friends all gave birth about 2 weeks early too. The midwife and nurses were like oh my gosh he has so much hair, and I started laughing while wipeing my tears.

Back