Baby Mamma Drama!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EkSivik_99

Yea Ho FO SHo
Any one else out here not get along with their babies mom? its not like i dont get along with her but feels like shes just out to make my life hell. she knew from the begining we werent going to be together. yet she trys so hard and always wants to see me. to top it off shes engaged does'nt make any sence. hes away over seas, and shes tryn to hook up with me. always askn me to come over sayn shes wants to do the dirty deed. i dont know what to do with this chick. when she dont get her way she uses my son to get back at me. she hates when i party she drives by where ever she hears im at, and you ask how i know this well her damn lights flicker when she drives. she denies it of course but theres only one caviler in my town thats white and lights flicker. dededeee:whatafucktard:. she loves telln girls not get with me, she calls me names, puts me down, talks shit, then expects me to sleep with her. i dono just a lil rant just tired of her bullshit.

direct deposit your child support and move out of the state.

direct deposit your child support and move out of the state.

:werd:

Pay your child support, and be there for your kid, but other than that just don't have anything to do with her. It's clear that she has issues, so you're just asking for trouble and more drama by continuing to associate with her...

you could do like I did, and get custody of your child. then take her to court for child support. only cost me between 10-15k

no i was the kid. ;) and maybe because of how that all worked out, i'm sans kids and single in my 30s with no baby drama. FTMFW.

Nah, I think she's saying that she was the kid...
right. dad was behind on support, mom had him by the nuts in court, he signed me off to get outta the support. i was about 5 when all that became official. so as far as i remember/was concerned, dad was just this guy that did way too many drugs and i didn't really have to spend much time with. he played/plays a mean guitar though.

Any one else out here not get along with their babies mom? its not like i dont get along with her but feels like shes just out to make my life hell. she knew from the begining we werent going to be together. yet she trys so hard and always wants to see me. to top it off shes engaged does'nt make any sence. hes away over seas, and shes tryn to hook up with me. always askn me to come over sayn shes wants to do the dirty deed. i dont know what to do with this chick. when she dont get her way she uses my son to get back at me. she hates when i party she drives by where ever she hears im at, and you ask how i know this well her damn lights flicker when she drives. she denies it of course but theres only one caviler in my town thats white and lights flicker. dededeee:whatafucktard:. she loves telln girls not get with me, she calls me names, puts me down, talks shit, then expects me to sleep with her. i dono just a lil rant just tired of her bullshit.

maybe you should step away from her and your child, considering hes "the swimmer that got away"

toolshed.

where were you when i was single?
i'm no hot asian ;).

so anyway back on topic - hey dood, you need to be in your baby's life? if so you have to cope with her strangeness. otherwise, i'd advise checking back in with the kid when he's 5+ and can remember you. maybe she'll have mellowed by then too.

Last edited:
i'm no hot asian ;).

so anyway back on topic - hey dood, you need to be in your baby's life? if so you have to cope with her strangeness. otherwise, i'd advise checking back in with the kid when he's 5+ and can remember you. maybe she'll have mellowed by then too.
what does that have to do with anything? :shrug2:

if you bounce, bounce forever. if you are going to be there, be there now. try to be the reason the kid isn't fucked up rather than being the reason he is.

what does that have to do with anything? :shrug2:

if you bounce, bounce forever. if you are going to be there, be there now. try to be the reason the kid isn't fucked up rather than being the reason he is.

i can see your reasoning here, my thoughts are that the baby mama is obviously into playing games. this guy can not win right now, she holds the cards.

if he wants to have a relationship with his son later, he can try to start one up with the son at that point, instead of having to work so much with the baby mama just to see him.

buuuut if he's ok with just letting the kid and mom go do their own thing and he do his for the long haul, i'm with everyone above - walk away now. fulfill whatever your legal obligations are and mooooove on.

at this point continuing to enable the baby mama to play her games is not helping anything. and whatever age the kid is now, it's only going to get worse if he grows up in this unhealthy triangle.

cliffs: try nootrac's custody move, or try 92civic's give-up-the-rights move (with the option of letting him know you're around later if he wants to get to know you), or continue to put up with her crap.

personal note: i don't think my dad's interest in being a part of my life later on did anything to fuck me up, and i don't have any resentment for his giving up his rights earlier on (even though mom talked shit about him pretty regular). i know the story from his side, i'm good with it. i also get to control how much of a part of my life he is, because yeah, he gave up his rights to me in more ways than one back in the day. odds are good this kid could have the same net result.

Last edited:
IMO if she's playing games take it to court. If you pay child support you should also have a custody agreement, if not you're an idiot. Take it to court get a custody agreement, from the court. Then if she plays games, you can have her ass hauled in front of the judge. They don't tollerate that bs at all. But, that means you have to step up to the plate big time, and be a man about it.

basically dude,,(this is my .02) deal with her bullshit and be there for the kid,,,my father was in and out of my life up until a couple months before i turned 18(then i havent heard from him since(im almost 20)he missed my graduation,all the christmas',birthdays and whatever..it sucks knowing the dad didnt care enough

or you need to be out of their lives completely,pay the C.S and let it be..
or you could go for custody and tell her to fuck off,,

but as everyone else said next time PIITB...

Back