Baby Mamma Drama!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no i was the kid. ;) and maybe because of how that all worked out, i'm sans kids and single in my 30s with no baby drama. FTMFW.

Why are you on the opposite side of the country ? It's not fair.

dont get it twisted my son is my life. we do everything together. shes tried to get me to sign my rights awa, theres nothing in this world that would make me abanden him. shes just always tryn to get under my skin and i do avoid her and ignore her but when i do thats when she gets me back. i see him every tues thurs and sun and stay evry other weeknd. im with him alot. its hard having a gf, she feels like shes the only women that can around him and im pose to get over the fact that shes engaged and there another guy around him. doesnt bother me dudes a complete douche. she just likes to bullshit to much just somthing ima have to deal with for 17 more years. oh and i do pay childsupport on time its pulld outta my check. I handle my mistakes just did it with the wrong chick.

When I tried that, I lost, I spent almost 10k and then ended up signing away my rights. It was for the best though.

How clean was your background at the time, also what was your job, and how long were you living at the same place?

OP might have a chance if hes willing.

I only had only one minor charge, I was working at Wendy's but it was stable and I was young, I was living with my grandparents at that time at that particular residence for about 3 years. But I had dropped out of school and when I was going to school my grades were poor, they just kinda overlooked my GED.

yours rights are your rights though, you shouldnt have to sign them away because yours unstable.

No, you can keep fighting a losing battle. It's your call.

My friend is $45,000 into his custody against his parents. They will keep winning, he'll keep fighting. He could have signed his rights over, and he may soon (She's pretty close to 18 anyway at this point)

He works his ASS OFF for child support (His rich parents slammed him for everything they could) and his legal fees. A complete and seperate job to pay the bill of his daughter that he hasn't seen in 7 years .

Yup, my grandparents went through this scenario with my father, 100's of thousands of dollars on both ends, my grandparents won custody of my sister and I only cause they set my pops up.

oh and i do pay childsupport on time its pulld outta my check.
that just proves that you're irresponsible. It's called having your wages garnished. Wich means that at sometime in the past you were not paying. Having money taken directly from you check is the govts way of saying, you are to irresponsible with your money so we'll do it for you.

by the way, his lesson learned and taught: Whoever has the most money will win.
Not always true. There are more factors than money when it comes to custody. If both parties are equal in things such as stability, parenting skill, employment, criminal history ect, then it will come down to money. Prime example is Mrs Spears. She has more money then she knows what to do with, but is such an asshole no lawyer could hide the stink.

Why would you ? What with all that empathy towards street gang warfare and race-driven violence that you have such a penchant for... There is no more left for him !

that just proves that you're irresponsible. It's called having your wages garnished. Wich means that at sometime in the past you were not paying. Having money taken directly from you check is the govts way of saying, you are to irresponsible with your money so we'll do it for you.

not true i started paying as soon as he was born and i asked my srs lady if they could do that so im not late with anything. iv never been late with a major bill i have 3 loans a $2000 cridet card cell phone and rent.

This is one of the reasons why I respect Bryan and as a human being more than most of the people on this forum. Yeah, he makes mistakes, but he's a man about dealing with the consequences of his own actions.
+1...he does make his mistakes but always seem sto try and correct them

but as for the o.p//ive already stated my .02,,

thats just my point, and some how people turn it around make it out to what its not. yea i fucked up im human people make mistakes i handled mine, still am shit doesnt stop keeps going. its life and for some reason i was put on this pass. im not regretn what i did my sons made me more responsibile then i ever been. if anything it teaches you a lesson and its a lesson alot of people go through. as for the mom she has going growing up to do.

thats just my point, and some how people turn it around make it out to what its not. yea i fucked up im human people make mistakes i handled mine, still am shit doesnt stop keeps going. its life and for some reason i was put on this pass. im not regretn what i did my sons made me more responsibile then i ever been. if anything it teaches you a lesson and its a lesson alot of people go through. as for the mom she has going growing up to do.
get a really good lawyer,,take her to court and go for the kid,,,the mom sounds like a tool,,and obviously doesnt deserve to be held responsible for another human being

It would probably be a good idea to have someone with you whenever you deal with her, or record it somehow. Then there is less he/she said bs.

always have a camera with you.
record everytime she does something like that.
take pics of possible.
get witnesses stating the things she says about you.
record your phone conversations, save your text messages that yall have with each other.

then get a lawyer and file for custody, if you have taped convo and text messages stating that she wants to do the deed her fiance might wisen up and leave.

then as for what she tells people, get her for deplemation of character.
record and photograph everytime she follows you and get her for harasment and stalking.

theres sooooooo much here that you can work with?
why the fuck are you not doing it? stop bitching on the net and get to work..

Take Action or Take The Shit.

Any one else out here not get along with their babies mom? its not like i dont get along with her but feels like shes just out to make my life hell. she knew from the begining we werent going to be together. yet she trys so hard and always wants to see me. to top it off shes engaged does'nt make any sence. hes away over seas, and shes tryn to hook up with me. always askn me to come over sayn shes wants to do the dirty deed. i dont know what to do with this chick. when she dont get her way she uses my son to get back at me. she hates when i party she drives by where ever she hears im at, and you ask how i know this well her damn lights flicker when she drives. she denies it of course but theres only one caviler in my town thats white and lights flicker. dededeee:whatafucktard:. she loves telln girls not get with me, she calls me names, puts me down, talks shit, then expects me to sleep with her. i dono just a lil rant just tired of her bullshit.
damn thats a pretty gay bro but your not with here are you

Well, at least you have the option. I was the one who got short-changed and don't have custody of my two boys. I was thinking in their best interest in the beginning, and for a while, things have been better on my end, so I began the fight a while back to get more visitation and possibly having them live with me. I'm losing merely because I don't live in a million dollar house with lots of money. I don't own a BMW and I don't have a job in a tech industry. I still feel like I'm being beaten down, but you know, they're what's important and as long as I get to see them, provide for them, and let them know they're loved more every day... I think I'm doing a good job. I just wish the courts would see what I do, realizing that I can provide for them and they wouldn't have to spend so much time in day care.

But, I fully agree with Blanco. You did the baby dance, you made one. Now, be a man and take care of your child. That baby needs you as much as it needs its mother, whether she's crazy or intelligent. If she's unfit, that's another story, but every side is biased. So, it's really up to you to do what you have to do to make sure that child is cared for and you're doing your best to provide what you can.

The greatest thing you could do is just be nice to her, no matter how much shit she talks. Once she stops being angry with you (and if you don't give her anything to be mad about) she'll quit and just go on with her life. But, as difficult as it is, just be civil with her. There's a lot of things I've sacrificed and things I've even said that I didn't agree with but just so that they don't have anything to argue with me about... therefore making my life and my sons' lives a lot easier.

Last edited:
Back