Baby Mamma Drama!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whatever you do. Do all the legal battling before your kid can remember.

I went through the nastiest court battles between my parents at the worst ages. It fucked up my brother for good. And me, I went to therapy all elementary/middle school, just because of the spite my parents had for each other in my youth.

Exactly why it's so hard for me sometimes. I don't belittle my ex or his new girlfriend, yet they do it to me... and I hear it when the boys get together and play in their room. I don't say a word because it's none of my business what their relationship is like. What my business is... is my SONS. It's just frustrating, but yes, I agree... do as much as you can without the kids in the battle at all. They always think it's their fault, no matter how much you tell them it's not... when they're young. Anyway, I'm personalizing this to myself too much. I'll move on.

things have been going smoothly with us. i try to avoid fights with her but at the same time im not gonna kiss ass. i had a consultation with a lawyer, she says i look pretty good in getting a spilt custody. with payn child support on time, being with him as much as i do, spending other amounts of money on cloths dipears and such other needs. i have a good chance, i dont wanna take full custody cuz she is a great mom and all. i just want my rights of having him so she cant take that from me any more.

how do you pay childsupport without having a custody order in place? when I filed for support, I had to provide them with a copy of the custody order.

Back