Baby Thief

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Penn. woman tries to steal neighbor's unborn baby
www.chinaview.cn 2005-10-14 15:21:28
BEIJING, Oct. 14 (Xinhuanet) -- An American woman has been charged with cutting open her pregnant neighbour's abdomen with a razor knife in an attempt to steal her baby.

Peggy Jo Conner, 38, attacked her eight-month pregnant neighbor Valerie Oskin, 30, at her Ford City, Pennsylvania, home late Tuesday or early Wednesday, according to Armstrong County District Attorney Scott Andreassi, who describes Oskin's injuries as "severe."

Oskin, 30, was then taken to a hospital, where an emergency C-section was performed. Her baby -- a boy -- "appears healthy at this time," Andreassi said.

But hospital officials declined to release any information about Oskin or her baby.

Connor hit Oskin over the head with a baseball bat, then drove her about 25km to a wooded area in Armstrong County, about 80km northeast of Pittsburgh, and cut open her abdomen, Jonathan Bayer, a state trooper, said. "She was sliced over an old Caesarean scar and severely bleeding," he added.

A teenager on an all-terrain vehicle came across the two women and sought help despite Conner's insistence that Oskin, who was bleeding from the head and abdomen, was fine. The boy called his father, who contacted the police.

Conner was arraigned Thursday on charges of attempted homicide, aggravated assault and aggravated assault of an unborn child. She was being held without bail in Armstrong County Jail.

Thomas Wilks told The Associated Press he is Conner's estranged husband and said the allegations were "impossible." He had seen evidence that Conner was pregnant, he told the AP.

Wilks also said Conner and Oskin were close friends, the AP reported.

People will do sick things for the gift of life.

With that said, what in the fuck is a Chinese newspaper doing reporting this when its a Tri-State area issue in Pennsylvania.

This is far from the first time that this has happened, the trend is actually being closely watched and documented since the recent past. Most notabley, Charles Manson's crew of cronies sliced open that pregnant actress and put the baby in the mothers arms as she lie there dying.

Only in Pennsylvania. This place is such a shithole it's amazing.

Quoted post[/post]]

I'm about to drive to Pennsylvania as soon as I get off of here. Every state has its own shitty shitty shitty areas. Where I'm headed there's ZERO to do when it comes to places to go out to, however, the woods out there kick ass and theres tons of creeks for fishing and such. I love it. I'd hate to live there but taking it 1 to 2 days at a time I love it. If I lived up north and had to deal with some of the bigger cities there I'd hate life.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I'm about to drive to Pennsylvania as soon as I get off of here. Every state has its own shitty shitty shitty areas. Where I'm headed there's ZERO to do when it comes to places to go out to, however, the woods out there kick ass and theres tons of creeks for fishing and such. I love it. I'd hate to live there but taking it 1 to 2 days at a time I love it. If I lived up north and had to deal with some of the bigger cities there I'd hate life.
It is a beautiful area, I won't argue that. Although the streams and rivers are beautiful they are also heavily polluted by all of the factories around here. I moved here about a year and a half ago and was just amazed by the drug problems, low paying jobs and the shitty people that call this commonwealth home. Maybe I was just spoiled growing up in the great state of Wisconsin. :shrug2:

Back