Bachelor Party, best friend.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
My best friend is getting married Aug 21st. I am the best man, and that puts me in charge of the party.

So far, the plan is a motorhome partybus, including driver. Twenty guys, plus or minus, travelling from titty bar to titty bar. I'm checking into a private stripper also, a high class hoochie, not some dumpster diving crackwhore. Also, one of my buddies found a website with stripping midgets. Although that isn't exciting, it would be fucking hilarious :lol: We'll probably line up a handfull of rooms at a hotel for everone to crash too.

I want to throw the best party I can, and I want fresh ideas. C'mon you crazy fucks, let's hear something unique.

:werd:

get wet girls own.

what you SHOULD do-

hire his future wife's sister :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 24 2004, 07:13 AM
SCREW THE TTY BAR HOPING.

Asian massage parlor.

the end.

the 'happy' ending

Just whatever you decide to do remember your goal is to make sure its the best night of his life cause the day after it all goes down hill. Ive been married for 2 years now and its not the same anymore. All my boys have these crazy stories from the weekend and mine is i sat around at home. Have fun and enjoy it!

Just whatever you decide to do remember your goal is to make sure its the best night of his life cause the day after it all goes down hill. Ive been married for 2 years now and its not the same anymore. All my boys have these crazy stories from the weekend and mine is i sat around at home. Have fun and enjoy it!

Well why are you married then? I am not married, but have been with my GF for two years, and lets just say that she is a keeper. Her only rule is don't cheat on her and if I want to go to a titty bar make sure she goes, because she has to get a lap dance, titties in her face, make out sessions with the strippers, back room... well, you get the idea. If you can't live without the old life get a divorce then, that is your "mate" they are/should be the only one that you know will stand behind you on everything even if you are wrong. Also, if your are old fashioned like me, she does the cooking & cleaning, we both work though, she wants to, but she knows that if someone is to break into the house, she knows I will be the one possibly risking my life.

Anyway, as for the bachelor party, getting a clown is a great idea, I would do that just to fuck with him. I reminds me of that scene from the Ladies Man where he probably does it "In debut." Midget would be pretty cool, but there are some freaks out there that actually like that stuff, and who knows if she will take it well of you guys laughing at her, but then again to see her mad would be funny as shit.

There is nothing wrong with being married. I love my wife. Im just saying things change and once and awhile when you look back at the old days, it gets a little depressing. But there is a time when things need to change. As long as I still have my car its all good.

Originally posted by tab@Jun 23 2004, 08:41 PM
a high class hoochie, not some dumpster diving crackwhore.

I would get him the crackwhore, just for fun anyways, but that is me and I am a fucked up individual. :)
The midget idea does not sounds so bad either, but I say get him a private session with the crackwhore, and then get the "high class hotchie."

:withstupid: Think about the cover charge from place to place. Once you shitfaced think about how much you will end up spending on lap dances at each place. IMO it would be cheaper just to get 2 or 3 girls for the night to ride along.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 24 2004, 10:33 AM
Work warning 'n shit.

http://www.ouchytheclown.com/

funny stuff....I don't know how you found that. :roll:

I like the parlor idea, everyone likes a happy ending.

My best friend made it clear that he wants a hot bitch of a stripper. He's a musclebound ladykiller, and his fiance is hot hot hot.
The crackwhore wouldn't make him happy.

I would love onboard strippers, but how in the hell do you talk a stripper into joining a motorhome full of drunken people on the road? She'd have to be crazy to agree. A stripper would probably have to happen at a Hotel room.

The cost of lapdances don't mean shit to me. I'd rather spend $20 on a girls dinner than a dance, because I'd have a chance to take that girl home. Cover charge, well, that's the price you pay to check out nice titties at will.

You couldn't be more right. I'm 29. I've known my best friend for 25 years. Think about it. There is no way he's going out like a punk bitch. With a bang, no doubt. That's why I'm asking the rest of you for help, because the only thing worse than a shitty party is the sad motherfucker that threw the party. :unsure:

I'm shooting for a badass party, that can't be forgotten, in a good way. I'd like to know, if you were getting married, what would you want at your bachelor party? I'm willing to shell out some coin here. I mean, I'd probably like to go skydiving on the day of my bachelor party, or have a day at racing school, or do something unforgettable and exciting. I wouldn't want the typical day at a golf course, and one stripper. Whatya think? :roll:

Originally posted by tab@Jun 24 2004, 08:03 PM
I'm shooting for a badass party, that can't be forgotten, in a good way. I'd like to know, if you were getting married, what would you want at your bachelor party? I'm willing to shell out some coin here. I mean, I'd probably like to go skydiving on the day of my bachelor party, or have a day at racing school, or do something unforgettable and exciting. I wouldn't want the typical day at a golf course, and one stripper.

I hear that.

that's why i said, take his fiance's sister as the stripper :D That's unforgettable. lol

I dunno man- what's your boy into? you didn't give us much to work on.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 24 2004, 11:14 PM

I hear that.

that's why i said, take his fiance's sister as the stripper :D That's unforgettable. lol

I dunno man- what's your boy into? you didn't give us much to work on.

She's 14, and kinda chubby, LOL.

Himself, hot girls, any major sport, beer, working out, and like me pretty much any fast machine that you can strap yourself into. He's very competetive, from looks, to go carts, to sports, to playing cards. He hates to lose, and rarely does. Sounds like a prick when you type it out, but we've been through everything as boys, and he'd have my back in half a wink. Heres a black and white of him and his girl for the invites that I made. This isn't the invite, but it's one of the pics I used.
s40dbc05d41ec3.jpg

Back