Bachelor Party, best friend.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I only had one night of freedom I'd wanna race all night, get shitfaced, and get laid. You should rent him a Porshe for the day or somethin :lol:

back from the dead.

Plans are coming together. We were unsure whether or not to head for Portland, OR or to Seattle, WA. From my house, it's less than a three hour drive in either direction.

I decided on gokarts. Twenty grown men drinking in a motorhome on the way to a go kart track. After the go karts, we'll get established in the four rooms I booked in Portland. From there, well travel on down to the Portland brewery and take a tour, of course sampling the goods. We'll be scouting for more to do in the meanwhile, and asking locals where to go. I don't want a super tight itinerary. Towards evening, it's off to the titty bars. Any suggestions Ji? j/k. Drinking and looking at tits should be fun. At the end of the night, we'll probably party into the morning, and might possibly have a stripper at the room, but that's up in the air.

Any more suggestions? I like the Porsche idea, too bad we's po rednecks.

for those interested in karting, check out www.champskarting.com I wanted to go up to Seattle, but the bachelor was worried about stories making it back to town. So we'll go to an inferior place in Oregon. :(

Its not too far out of the way, not sure how much driving around your going to do but the Dolphin Club in Beaverton is the titty bar to goto, I think its called the Dolphin II now, then you can head over to STARS, its not too far from the Dolphin Club !!!

Portland Area is a happening town, there's lots to do, just call some hotels and ask for some crazy shit to do for the night !!!

Lots of clubs, titty bars, all sorts of stuff !!!

Alot of my buddies live up there, don't let Portland go to waste !!! LOL

Back