Back alive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
This weekend was my bachelor party in Atlantic City. I think WOW sums it all up :lol:

LOTS of:
percocet
Crown/7's
Chronic
Other nameless items

It was a WILD ASS time, everyone was wrecked. Only 1 person actually ended up on money. I'm down $500 but had a good time doing it.

I have a couple vids of people wrecked, but I cant seem to get them to send to my pc. I'll keep trying and post em up later.

I'm straight, the wife lets me do pretty much whatever. That why I'm marrying her :)

We got a whore for my Virgin buddy, we took him to the room, smoke him out real good. THEN we layed the scenario on him and left him with 300 for the whore. Within 1 minute he was in out other room saying NO, I"M NOT DOING THIS!!! Lil Beotch!!! I told him chicks wont knock on his door at home, but they will here. I was a bit dissapointed. :(

Picture the 40 year old virgin. This kid isnt even the slightest bit interested in trying to pick a chick up. We needed a girl that was VERY forward and would get some stank on his hanglow :p I wouldnt fuck a hooker, but desperate times........

a good majority of my friends have gone to "massage parlors"..... and got the works. They asked me to go many times, and even though i'm not getting laid, i just have no desire for it.

sex isn't everything ya know.

there's always puretna.com to keep me satisfied in the low times :)

Picture the 40 year old virgin. This kid isnt even the slightest bit interested in trying to pick a chick up. We needed a girl that was VERY forward and would get some stank on his hanglow :p I wouldnt fuck a hooker, but desperate times........

if hes not interested why push?

He's kinda a home body, so the chance isnt even there to meet a chick. We figured if we lined it up, paid for it and all, that he would be down to see what its all about.

I agree its not everything, I went quite a while without when I was single for a long time. BUT, I also know what I'm missing. He's never been further then a kiss with a girl, and that was 1 girl.. THATS IT!! Thats why we push.

WELL, thats not far from the truth rly. He has a hair lip(not bad) and is balding a lil. It rly effects his self esteem so we figured if he actually got some it would help. I guess we were wrong.

We got him drunk, he only puffs a hit or 2, and he had a perc a lil earlier. I can atest to perc's making you last LONG AS HELL. The wife wont even bang me if I'm taking pills :lol:

Edit: We talked to him about it the week before and even on the ride, he wasnt against it. Wasnt boasting that he wanted too but he definately wasnt hating on the idea.

perc's make you loopy.

I have one sitting upstairs from last time I went to AC. A guy who met up with our group because he knew a mutual friend, gave me it and I just never used it.

I think I would feel like garbage the entire time I was on it. It makes you all out of it and just I don't know.

Percs + alcohol = really bad idea, as in stopping your heart, kind of bad idea.

Last time I was in AC, I told myself I want to go back to the Hold 'Em tables on Adderal. Those smart pills make me suddenly become a genius with the ability to pick up and distinguish all kinds of patterns and other things that if I wasn't concentrating, I would have never known were there.

Also I was supposed to go this past weekend but couldn't because of school.

We normally gamble at the Tropicana.

As for the hookers, there's a serial killer down there that has killed eight hookers in the past month or two. I'd be weary.

So you're poppin pills and buying hookers. That's class, right there.

Lemme know if your new father-in-law actually brings his shotgun.

We were at the Trop too :)

He wasnt loopy, he was just plain scared.

Back